Sunday 7 May 2023

LMS

I'll be adding to this post as I start to draft an overview of the LMS that I am looking at

Technology enhanced learning (TEL) framework:

 https://le.unimelb.edu.au/learning-teaching-assessment/getting-started/technology-enhanced-learning-framework From the Uni of Melbourne site.



Came across a company that utilises this: World-manager. I just didn't realise how many varieties of LMS and specific Learning Design software are being used. I know mostly Canvas, Moodle and other tools like Articulate 360 and H5p.  
World-manager
What is World Manager? World Manager's Training and Development tools include everything companies need to manage employee training compliance from anywhere in the world. The suite of products includes all-inclusive e-learning tools, scenario-based training, policy sign-offs, achievement awards, employee appraisals, and exit interviews.

I'll add more as I research more. I need to spend some time on the Instructure site.

Comic set in Edinburgh - autobio - I'm buying something on Victoria Street 



No comments:

Post a Comment