Wednesday 13 March 2024

Take on me #☺

 Is there a term that sits between epiphany and 'a-ha moment'?

Today's back-of-the-mind quandary. 


ADDIE is something I am looking at and indeed connecting to my knowledge or working thinking around UX and UI. +Agile. 

No time to place all of the frameworks I am exploring here - perhaps this particular post will be edited where I can.

With said 'betweener'-constructed-meaning moments.  ! 

(that last sentence is a bit like a myBib url) 👈 A 'ho-ho' moment, rather than 'a-ha'


Edit: I didn't write what I was thinking about here (perhaps connecting edu processes-thinking to Asimov's books being jettersoned into a streamed appleTV series - a selection of writers with specific writing styles to address certain aspects of (tvseries) story telling - allowing an enormous amount of freedom while still connected with the main concept. The principles of Asimov's Robot Wars books...

I'm tooo busy! leaving this for another time. Should delete - but there's enough to capture something (for me at least!!) #☺

No comments:

Post a Comment